Customer Sentiment Surveys & Analysis
What is a Net Promoter?
Net Promoter Score®, or NPS®, measures customer experience and predicts business growth. This proven metric transformed the business world and now provides the core measurement for customer experience the world round.
Why Net Promoter?
- NPS shows the perception of the company, product, or brand
- NPS is a leading indicator of growth
- Loyal, passionate customers stay longer, spend more, contribute ideas, and sing the praises of the company to family, friends, and colleagues
- Allows company growth by enriching the lives of customers and employees
- When NPS is done right, you leave the competition in the dust
CUSTOMER NPS PROGRAM
- Survey your customers annually to determine their perception of your company
- Track results year over year to determine trends
- Receive a report detailing the results and providing recommendations for improvement
EMPLOYEE NPS PROGRAM
- Survey your employees semi-annually to determine their perception of the company or product
- Track results in aggregate from each survey to determine trends
- Fully anonymous - results are grouped so that employees can be honest